Friday 17 August 2012

Looking for Long Term PSN Friends

Before I forget, I would like to announce that I'm looking for active or semi-active friends who have access to PSN. Whether you have a PSP, PS Vita or PS3, as long as you have an online connection to PSN, that's all I'm looking for. That, and if you're interested in making new friends. ^_^ In particular, I'm looking for players who regularly log on to PS Home and do the daily stuff like Aurora 5.1 and Novus Prime. I'm also looking for long term PS3 players as well as trophy partners (i.e. we help each other get trophies). I am also interested in meeting other RPG fans, but if you aren't really an RPG person, that's okay, I play other genres too, just very specific titles. Finally, if you meet none of the descriptions above but are still interested in meeting new people, you're always welcome to add me. I live in the Malaysian time zone of GMT+8 and currently I'm on graduation break so I play everyday but at irregular hours. You stand the best chance of catching me online after 9PM (GMT+8).

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your friend requests soon. My PSN ID is after this paragraph. <3

PSN ID: Demirincar

3 comments: