Sunday 19 August 2012

The Aggro Drifter

I made a couple of downloadable tracks in ModNation Racers (MNR) today specifically for grinding technical trophies such as number of drifts, power-ups used, sideswipes made etc. Just search text "Demirincar" without the quotation marks and you can find my tracks, as well as custom mods and karts that I've made. The tracks are very long so you can easily get more than 200 drifts in one race if you set the laps to 9. Set the speed to Rookie, difficulty to easy and set any number of A.I. racers (having more racers means more chances to sideswipe and takedown, less racers mean less interruption if you're aiming for clean laps and drifts). These tracks are also good for practising your cornering, drifting and handling skills in addition to learning how to successfully takedown other racers, depending on the race type.

Set the race type to Action Race if you're grinding for takedowns, shield usage, successful secondary weapon hits, the Trigger Happy trophy or training your offensive driving skills. The Pacifist trophy and the Slow and Steady trophy can be obtained from my tracks, but it is advisable to choose shorter tracks for those trophies due to the length of my tracks; any single mistake can easily cost you 1st place.

Set the race type to Pure Race if you're grinding for drifts, sideswipes or training your handling skills. Due to the amount of curves and bends in my tracks, you can almost always have your boost meter completely filled by drifting at every opportunity. By setting the number of A.I. racers to 11 (maximum), you have plenty of opportunities to sideswipe. 

If you are unable to search for my tracks via my username "Demirincar", search these track names.
  • Thousand Drifting Aggro
  • Drifting Aggro Peaks 
  • Drifting Aggro by the Sea

Please vote for my tracks if they were useful to you. Also be sure to check out my other creations such as mods and karts. Thanks!

5 comments: