Friday 17 August 2012

Soul of Lag

So today I started my trophy run in Soul Calibur V (SCV). The easy creation trophies were no problem. In fact, I got carried away and spent the next two hours fiddling around and creating female anime and game cameo characters like Tifa (Final Fantasy VII), Chifusa (Manyuu Hiken-cho), Saeko (Highschool of the Dead) and a few dozen more. I still prefer the equipment choices in Soul Calibur IV (SCIV) though, the undergarment choices here leave a lot to be desired. In the end, I managed to come up with 11 beautiful custom characters that I can be proud of.

The online trophies are near impossible to even attempt. Firstly, to find a room takes close to 30 minutes of non-stop searching in every region due to the extremely low online population. Next, eight times out of ten when you do find a room, you either can't join due to poor connection or the host kicks you for lagging up his room. Of the four hours I was online, I only managed to get in 30 online matches (but that was enough for one trophy).

Here's why I hate playing fighting games online - out of the 30 matches, I won once and lost 29 times, Basically, it is impossible to win if you're not the host because you will suffer severe lag so all your character does is stand there taking hit after hit.

Looks like I still have a long way to go. the final online matches trophy required 100 full matches, I'm not even halfway to that mark. 

6 comments:

  1. continue reading this v1q84e8h50 buy replica bags online replica bags vuitton g9y34w8x09 check out here k7r18x4b02 good quality replica bags replica bags pakistan replica bags bangkok replica hermes bags k1k04y8o71 7a replica bags wholesale

    ReplyDelete